“All high end motorcycles use USD forks, only the low end models use traditional style suspension forks”
- Paul Turner (Rockshox Founder and REVEL Designer)
- USD forks concentrate the mass of the fork to the place where the fork is under the highest stress.
- Patented keyway system restricting any twisting of the stanchions.
- The USD design allows for the main wipers to always be lubricated.
- The Roughcut HLR damper system gives riders a wide range of adjustment to High and Low speed compression and rebound.
- 20mm pinch axle system
- Patented keyway system. These trilateral keyways located along side each of the stanchion and upper tubes restrict any twisting and gives you the most stout and consistent stroke over every impact.
- The Roughcut HLR Damper is a fully bled bladder and cartridge based damper which features high and low speed, independently adjustable compression and rebound damping adjustment.
- Fork guards to protect stanchion tubes.
- Nvolve Wiper seals reducing seal drag and increasing durability.
- Pinch bolt 20mm Axle.
- Clip on brake hose guide.
- Weight: 4.5 Lbs
- Wheel Size: 27.5 inch (will take a 26 inch wheel)
- Travel: Up to 160mm
- Stanchion Tubes: 34mm
- Spring: Dual-Spring Air System
- Damper: Roughcut HLR
- Adjustments: High and Low Speed Comp., Rebound, Air Pressure
- Steerer: Tapered only
- Axle: 20mm bolt style axle
- Features: Patented Keyway System, Fork Guards
- Colors: Gold, Ano-Black
- Offset: 46mm
- Max Rotor Size: 203mm
The Adjustment Shield is an aluminum protection cap that keeps the fork’s compression knobs safe from deadly impacts by natural terrain while ripping rough trails