The H3C HLR is lightweight coil shock aimed for downhill riding. With high/low speed compression and rebound adjustment,
this shock is ready to take what you can throw its way!
- Metric & Trunnion Mount
- High/Low Speed Compression Adjustment
- Lightweight Proprietary Metallurgy Spring
- Length: 250/75, 225/75mm
- Weight: 720 grams with spring
- Spring: Light Weight Coil(35mm ID)
- Adjustments: Rebound, High/Low Speed Compression
- IGUS DU bushing
- Some strut-mount" or "yoke-equipped" not allow to use H3C or Vector Coil rear shock
- DO NOT exceed the shock stroke or strut lengths(listed in the table below).
Shock Stroke Max Strut Length
*Strut length is the distance between the axis of pivot and the axis of the shock mount