Developed over a three-year period, the Revel upside down fork in the ultimate in suspension performance, with stiffness that is far superior to any fork on the market. The benefit of an upside down design is the largest tubes are in the area of the highest stress: the junction between the crown and outer legs. The Revel outer tubes are a massive 48mm at the crown, providing immense fore and aft stiffness. The weakness of an upside down fork, up until now, has been the fork’s lateral stiffness. But with the Revel’s patented key way system, the lower legs are actually locked into the burly upper tubes, providing stiffness that is unsurpassed. Now available with the Roughcut HLR bladder cartridge damper as well as dedicated offsets for 27.5 forks, the Revel is the must-have fork.
- USD forks concentrate the mass of the fork to the place where the fork is under the highest stress.
- Patented keyway system restricting any twisting of the stanchions.
- The USD design allows for the main wipers to always be lubricated.
- The Roughcut HLR Damper is a fully bled bladder and cartridge based damper which features high and low speed, independently adjustable compression and rebound damping adjustment.
- Fork guards to protect stanchion tubes.
- Nvolve Wiper seals reducing seal drag and increasing durability.
- 20mm pinch axle system.
- Clip on brake hose guide.
- Weight: 4.5 Lbs
- Wheel Size: 26" & 27.5"
- Travel: Up to 160mm
- Stanchion Tubes: 34mm Aluminum
- Spring: Air
- Damper: Roughcut HLR
- Adjustments: High and Low Speed Comp., Rebound, Air Pressure
- Steerer: Tapered only
- Axle: Bolt-On 110*20mm
- Features: Patented Keyway System, Fork Guards
- Colors: Limited Gold, Ano-Black
- Axle to Crown: 550mm @ 160mm of travel
- Offset: 46mm
- Max Rotor Size: 160-203mm